Thursday, January 6, 2011

1st Trimester Update

Today marks the end of my first trimester. I am so incredibly happy about this. Even as I write this, I'm extremely nauseous - but hopeful that will be lightening up in the next week and disappearing soon.

Here are some stats on me:

Average number of hours slept per night : 9
Number of hours I could totally sleep if given the opportunity : 12
Pounds gained : 4 or 5
Bump: not very noticeable. Just looks like I ate a lot over the holidays (which I DID)
Number of ChickFilA spicy chicken sandwiches consumed : approximately 54
Number of extra-pickles-on-the-side-please consumed : hundreds, maybe thousands
Super supportive husband : check
Weeks until we can find out the gender : 3
Worst thing I've done : given up waking at a regular time and getting the day off to a predictable routine
Best things I've done : simplified our daily life, gotten my hair done
Cravings : hearty, savory things
Aversions : sweets and coffee (strangely I continue to consume both, but much less than I would)

2 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

I'm just immpresed you've consumed 54 chicken sandwiches yet only gained 4 lbs. ;)

Can't wait to hear what the littlest Wuerslin will be - he or she!

qingblog said...

Microsoft Outlook 2010 download can help you get the information you need and block the information you don't need to stay productive. Learn more about preventing junk e-mail messages with download Outlook 2010 .