Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hannah's Birthday

Birthdays are such a cool excuse to celebrate somebody all day long. Mark took the day off work and we had a great time hanging out as a family, playing with friends, and celebrating our new 4 year old!
Hannah woke up to a life-size Barbie holding balloons for her. She was blown away. She was actually speechless.


We had such a fun birthday party at Hippo Hopp (an indoor inflatable jump castle place) with our favorite people. We absolutely love hosting people in our home, but it was very relaxing and freeing about not having to cook, clean or entertain! I felt like I could really enjoy the day with Hannah and focus on her.

Barbie cake. Of course.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the Barbie Cake! I had one multiple times in my life, including my 21st Birthday. What could be better than cake AND a Barbie?