Monday, March 22, 2010

Adam

Here are Adam's answers, minus the sound effects he made as he pushed his cars and fire truck around.

What is your name? ME!

How old are you? Me
When is your birthday? My pirpay (birthday)
Who is your Mommy? Mommy. My pirpay! My pirpay!
What does Mommy do? I don't know.
What does Daddy do? I don't know.
Who is your brother? E!
Who is your sister? Hannah! Hannah!
Who are your friends? Hannah
What is your favorite color? I like blue.
What is your favorite food to eat? Eat.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Me! (thinks I'm offering him ice cream)
What are your favorite toys to play with? My waah-truck (fire truck)
Where is your favorite place to eat? Me?
Who is your favorite person? (No answer. Me: Is it Mommy? Adam: Mm-hmm. Hannah: Is it me? Adam: Mm-hmm. Hannah: Adam likes me the best.)
Who is your best friend? Hannah
Where did Ethan come from? Balloon (Ethan is playing with a balloon.)
What is your favorite thing to do? My wah-truck da down. (Now makes his fire truck fall off the couch elaborately and crash and burn.)
What do Mommy and Daddy do after you go to bed? I don't know
Where do we go to church? Wahh-la. Go go Mommy car. Dat dat dat. (Points his finger in various directions as if showing me where to go)
Why do we go to church? I don't know.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your kids say the cutest things. It's fun to see the different stages of understanding that they are at.