Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We are still alive!

I haven't uploaded pictures from my camera in ages, sorry about neglecting that and the blog! We've been busy - in a good way - traveling, house hunting, playdating, Christmas crafting, toddler wrangling and baby cuddling. Oh yeah, and the never-ending-mountain-of-dishes-and-laundry-ing.

We've put a bid in on a foreclosure in Roswell. Hopefully by the end of the week, I'll have some more info on that to share with you and I'll use the opportunity to do a photo update. J

2 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Can't wait to hear the news about the house! I know you won't be super close, but at least much closer! :) Looking forward to photos too!

Jessica said...

Yay! I hope that this one works out. It'd be a perfect gift for the holidays. Plus it sounds like it's closer to Aunt Bootsie, which is definitely a plus!!